Team up with us to cross-promote events. You promote our event and we promote yours! Together, we can reach more people and have a bigger impact with less effort, at no cost!
Don't have any upcoming events but still want to promote the summit? Yes, we'd love to partner!
It's easy peezy! Here's what to do:
Step 1: Confirm Your Eligibility
- Meet partnership eligibility requirements (below)
- Can commit to share about the Earth Week Summit to your audience on three separate dates before or during the Summit. Promotions can be social media, newsletters, articles, or joint promotional events
Step 2: Apply to Become a Promoting Partner
- Complete the FREE application for Promoting Partner
- We will review your application and get back with you within 7 days
- There is no cost to participate!
- Register by March 31, 2021 or sooner to ensure that we still have space available.
Step 3: Optional: Submit Your Events
- Eligible events: April or early May 2021 events focused on environment, community or social justice that will be held virtually OR in-person in or near Denver, Colorado
- After partner approval, submit details about up to 3 eligible events
- We will review your events and get back with you within 7 days
- If approved, we'll add your events to the Meetup, to the Earth Week Summit partner events calendar, and list your organization as a partner
- We'll also add your event to the list of "Upcoming Events" for that week, in our weekly emails to Summit registrants
Step 4: Promote the Earth Week Summit
- Use the graphics, sample copy, and hashtags on our Promote page to easily promote the Earth Week Summit to your audience on three separate days before or during the Summit
- We'll send you reminders with example graphics and copy to make it easy!
- Tag Green Team Academy and use the hashtag #earthweeksummit
- Let your audience know that you'll be in the Pop-Up Group and can hang out with them there!
Step 5: Share in our Pop-Up Group
- Our Pop-Up Group will be open from April 1 - 30, 2021 for registrants of the Earth Week Summit
- Optional: Create an event listing and share about your event in the group
- Share about your organization and event (gently!), chat with attendees, and connect with potential partners